1. Preheat grill. Cut pineapple crosswise into ½ inch thick slices, place
on a grill over medium heat. Grill pineapple on each side until lightly charred.
Let cool and slice into ¼ inch pieces, set aside.
2. Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a medium sauce pan heat oil and add garlic and chili powder stirring until
fragrant continue stirring and add onions. Cook for about one minute. Add
ketchup and brown sugar simmer 5-7 minutes stirring frequently.
4. Add chicken to the sauce and continue to simmer while preparing pan of nachos.
5. Spread chips in an even layer in a 11 by 15 inch baking pan. Sprinkle the
chips evenly with chicken mixture, pineapple pieces, and finally Marieke® Gouda
Smoked and Young Plain cheeses. Bake until the cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes.
Remove the nachos from the oven and sprinkle with green onions and avocados.