12 strips of thin cut bacon, partially cooked
2 large eggs
1 ½ cups half and half
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 tablespoon flour
8 ounces Marieke® Jalapeño Gouda, shredded (about 2 cups)
4 ounces Marieke® 2–4 Month Plain Gouda, shredded (about 1 cup)
8 ounces elbow macaroni
1. Preheat oven to 450. Lightly grease a muffin pan with nonstick cooking
spray. Line muffin pan with bacon; set aside.
2. Mix together eggs, half and half, and mustard in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Prepare macaroni as directed on the box to the al dente stage. Drain
and return to the pan over low heat.
4. Pour egg mixture over noodles, sprinkle with flour; stir to combine. Add Marieke®
Gouda cheeses; stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and creamy, about
5. Carefully scoop macaroni and cheese mixture into the prepared muffin pan. Bake
10 minutes. Let set and cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
6. Carefully remove from pan using large spoon; serve immediately.
Quick easy version: Skip
the baking and serve immediately after cooking
and garnish with crispy bacon
Serving size: 12